Rubys may shine, but diamonds will sparkle. That's why our New Energy Solutions Diamond Protection Plan is the ultimate standard of care for heating and air conditioning components. With this program, our certified technicians will fix these components for FREE, Day or night, 24/7/365, with no deductible, no diagnostic charge, and no service cost. All your service and maintenance visits are FREE. Nobody gives you this much peace of mind.
And there's more! Under the plan, you'll automatically receive an instant allowance towards the purchase of a brand new home comfort system. Check your wallet, because we just saved you a ton of money! You're welcome.
The Diamond Protection Plan ensures you're protected against:
- Expensive repair bills; service coverage for many heating and cooling components.
- Rising energy costs through energy reducing Precision Tune-Ups performed by certified professional technicians.
- Price Increases, with an instant, complimentary replacement allowance for the purchase of your next heating and air conditioning system, and even more benefits year after year.
You could save thousands of dollars with a Diamond Protection Plan. Schedule now, or call us right now to get your Diamond Protection Plan today! We'll need to run a standard Performance Inspection as part of the Plan's evaluation.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I purchase Diamond Protection?
Schedule an appointment with us and choose 'Diamond Protection Service' as the Request Type. A technician will perform a complimentary System Inspection. The home comfort system must pass the inspection to qualify for Diamond coverage.
- What types of HVAC equipment is covered under the Diamond Protection Plan?
- Heating - natural gas furnace, oil furnace, air handler, boiler (excluding drain system), and gas fireplace when used as a primary heat source (exclusions may apply).
- Cooling/Heat Pumps - electric powered central air conditioning unit/heat pump unit (exclusions may apply).
- Package Units - All of the above equipment under 5 tons.
- What additional services will I receive?
An annual Precision Tune-up for each piece of covered equipment is included, as well as all the discounts, rewards and additional benefits of a Maintenance Agreement.
- How do I renew the Plan?
The Plan auto-renews unless a written termination request is received by New Energy Solutions Heating & Air Conditioning.
- Is the plan transferable?
The Plan can be transferred to the home's new owner. The plan does not automatically transfer to the former owner's new home. In this case, a new Plan can be purchased upon completion of a System Inspection.
- Is there anything not covered?
Indoor air quality accessories and ductless systems are not covered under the Plan. See the terms below for additional exclusions and complete details.